Ibérico Cebo Spanish Ham P.D.O. Guijuelo
Fo those who are looking for the best quality / price relationship, covered by P.D.O. Guijuelo
Obtained from the hind legs of iberian pigs fed with grain / legumes and bred in liberty
buy spanish ham with more than 24 curing months.
- Packaging & shiping Iberico pata negra ham comes packaged in a cardboard box wrapped in fat-absorbent paper with a white cloth casing
cut: Obtained from the hind legs of iberian pigs
- Breed: Free range pigs fed with grain and legumes .
- Color: Intense red- purple color with bright fat stripes.
- Smell and Taste:pata negra ham slightly salty, with a hint of sweetness, delicate with a pleasant aroma.
- Texture: not very fibrous, very tender
- Best Before: We recommend eating your spanish ham within 6 months after delivery..
- Curing: Spanish Hams with 24 months minimun.
- Pork Breed:Breeding from 100%iberian and duroc.
Buy online spanish cebo ham is the best choice if you are looking for a good quality / price relationship.
This patanegra hams are certified by HYCER acording to the spanish iberico laws.
Quality and Curing covered by PDO GUIJUELO.