Buy Acorn Fed Bellota Iberico Ham
Produced with the Hind Leg of free range pigs of 160-180 kg, acorn exclusiveli fed during the montanera (When they are around 10 months old and weigh between 80 and 100 kg, they are taken to an area of pastureland, where they feed on grass, legumes and acorns. These pasturelands are sparsely wooded meadows typical of the western Iberian peninsula. This period, known as the montanera).
This is why his flavour is so intense and it melts in your mouth without chewing.
Iberico Pata Negra Hams with more than 40 months of curing.
- Packaging & shipping The iberico Pata negra Ham is packaged in a cardboard box, wrapped in fat-absorbent paper with a cloth casing
Cut: Produced with the Hind Leg of free range pigs,
- Diet: Acorn iberico Ham exclusiveli fed during the montanera.
- Colour:When cut it presents an apealing streaky shiny cherry colour
- Texture: soft to the touch, low fibrous consistency without chewing
- Expiry date: within 6 months after delivery. if the acorn fed iberico ham is stored in a dry and fresh place it will maintain the organical and microbiological carateristics, passed this time it can change this properties. .
- Curing: More than 36/48 months of curation in our natural drying places
- Breed purity: from 50% to 100%.