Iberian Loin Hernandez Jimenez
Known for its sublime tenderness and quality, the most delicious artisan lomo ibérico, (Iberico Loinc) . Pork loin is the piggy equivalent to the fillet or tenderloin cut of beef
Natural spices like paprika and pepper are used in the traditional production of this delicatessen
Weight: 1.2 kg
- Diet: pork raised in extensive in the pastures and fed with cereals, wild plants and herbs..
- Colour: characteristic colour ranging from pink to purplish-red and appearance on cutting of marbling fat throughout the flesh
- Smell and Taste:Soft and delicate texture thanks to the fat infiltration coming from the acorn.
- Packaging: Vacuum packed.
- Expiry date:Minimum 4 months after delivery...
- Curing: Cured slowly in natural drying houses for 4 months minimum.
- Breed: 100 % iberico with duroc.
- Origi n: Guijuelo, Salamanca
- Producer: Hernandez Jimenez
Considered one of the noble parts of the Iberian pork. After being macerated between 3 and 5 days, pieces are stuffed into a gut salt, paprika and other sypces used.